Timaru, NZ
Dr Rob Hepburn | Dr Tony Morris | Dr Rob Helliwell

The Ministry of Health fund pregnancy care with General Practitioners for the first trimester only. Generally women will transfer their care to a midwife or obstetrician or both at this point.  Your midwife will then become your first point of contact for any pregnancy related matters.

Back to top