The nurses have an allocated phone in time where they will talk briefly to the patient and give out results.
- Allison (Dr Hepburn's patients) 1.30pm to 2.00pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. 11.00am to 11.20am Wednesday and Friday
- Julie (Dr Helliwell's patients) 11.30am to 12.00pm Not Friday
- Jessor Aimee (Dr Morris's Patients) 11.00 am to 11.30 am Monday to Friday
- Dr Hepburn may take brief phone calls at 10.30 each day.
- Dr Morris may take brief calls at 10.30am or 1.15pm Not Wednesday or Friday.
Under some circumstances the receptionist will take a message for the doctor to return your call. You will be asked “can I tell the doctor what the call is in relation to?” this is very helpful to the doctor who can then see at a glance if there is anything he needs to check before returning your call.
Being able to talk to the doctor is for your convenience to clarify something and is not a substitute for a consultation. On occassions we may charge you a fee for this service.