Payment is expected at the time of consultation. CREDIT is not a RIGHT.
The fees for each doctor are listed online and in the waiting room. Payment can be made by Cash, EFTPOS, Cheque, Visa or Mastercard, at the time of consultation or online payments are also accepted.
For those who do online banking the number is on the invoice. If you pay online please include your surname, initials and client number.
Should an arrangement be made to put a consultation on account then the payment is expected in full by the 20th of the following month.
If you are having difficulty paying your account then please contact us so that we may be able to offer an automatic payment arrangement.
Our policy is to place overdue accounts into Debt Collection with any costs being met by the account holder not the doctor. (See TERMS of TRADE)
Patient Credit Terms and Conditions of Trade
The following Terms of Trade apply to services provided by Dee Street Healthcare Ltd to its patients. By signing, you hereby agree to the Terms and Conditions of Trade as stated:
- Any changes to the Terms and Conditions of Trade will be notified to patients via the Notice Board, on the website, sent out with the accounts and attached to new enrolments.
- No staff member of Dee Street Healthcare Ltd may agree to any terms other than as written in this contract.
- Prices include GST unless otherwise stated.
- Prices quoted for services may be adjusted from time to time, and the customer hereby agrees to pay any such adjusted price, e.g. in instances where cost of goods increases, government surcharges increases, errors or omissions by Dee Street Healthcare Ltd or its representatives.
- Unless otherwise agreed, all services shall be paid for on the date of service.
- Payment shall be accepted in the form of cash, cheque, EFTPOS, Visa or MasterCard+.
- Where it is agreed that payment need not be paid on the day of service, it shall be paid by 20th of the month, following date of invoice.
- Dee Street Healthcare Ltd may withhold further provision of service where there is any outstanding amount due.
- A fee for non attendance to an appointment may be charged.
- Where patients are in breach of agreed payment terms, we may disclose this information to debt collection agencies and legal proceedings may follow. This may result in your name and address being entered into the Computer Bureau default listing which will have an impact on your credit rating.
- Interest may be charged on overdue accounts at a rate to be decided by Dee Street Healthcare Ltd from time to time.
- Costs incurred to recover outstanding monies will be charged to the customer.
- Termination of the contract may apply where there is non-payment without prejudice to any claims Dee Street Healthcare Ltd may possess.
- The patient authorises Dee Street Healthcare Ltd to collect, retain and use personal information about the patient for the purposes of assessing the client’s creditworthiness. The patient authorises any other company or person to provide Dee Street Healthcare Ltd with any information of the type referred to above that may be requested of them. The Credit Reporting Privacy Code 2004 has been issued under the Privacy Act and provides specific rights in relation to personal credit information held by credit reporting agencies as per the Privacy Code at www.privacy.org.nz
- Dee Street Healthcare Ltd may disclose my personal information in order to provide credit references to other agencies that request them, and for debt collection, repossession, credit reporting and other similar purposes.
- Dee Street Healthcare Ltd agrees not to use or disclose any information more than is reasonably necessary in the circumstances for its genuine business purposes.
- Supply of goods for personal use will be covered by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Variations to the Terms of Trade may occur from time to time, and Dee Street Healthcare Ltd will notify the patient by way of invoice – receipt of which shall be deemed to be acceptance by the patient.